Marsh Memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint a Senior Childcare Worker to be based in Cape Town.
- Grade 12
- NQF level 4 in Child & Youth care
- Code 08 Driver's License
- PDP Drivers Licence
- Registered as Childcare Worker with SACSSP
- At least 5 years experience in a Residential Child and Youth Care Center
- Experience in managing staff
- 35 Calendar days leave annually
- Unfurnished flat (electricity & water included)
- On call one weekend in three
- Market related salary
- Provident Fund
- email your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com
- Closing date 18 October 2019
- Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to http://marshmemorial.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies