Marsh Memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint a Driver/Stores Assistant to be based in Cape Town.
- Grade 12
- Valid Code 08 Driver's Licence
- Current PDP Driver's Licence
- At least 8 years experience as a driver
- Computer literate including excel
- Experience in stock control/stores management
- Transporting children to and from school
- Stock control
- Picking, packing and sorting of clothes, food and stationery
- Inventory management
- 28 consecutive calendar days leave annually
- Market related salary
- Provident Fund
- email your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com
- Closing date 18 October 2019
- Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to http://marshmemorial.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies