SANGONeT appreciate the business it receives from NGOs and our development partners that place job adverts though our NGO Pulse Portal. We proud to be achieving such great results for our clients.
As a Non-profit organization, we are compelled to constantly raise funds and means of self-sustainability. In order to ensure we can continue to provide exceptional service, we’ll be adjusting all our packages effective 1st October 2019 as follows;
- The Free Advertisements will be reduced to one (1) advert per four (4) weeks per organisation.
- This adjustment will enable us to continue to provide the quality and breadth of service you desire.
Premium Advertisements Benefits
The benefits of the Premium Advertisements as opposed to the Free Advertisements are as follows:
- Your Organization Logo is included;
- The advert is published within 24 hours (provided a proof of payment is forwarded)
- Your Organization receives a Pre-view of the advert, for corrections and amendment to be done prior to publication;
- Your advert an SN ANNOUNCE - Max and Light (e-mails are sent directly to NGO Pulse subscribers +8000);
- The SN ANNOUNCE MAX Advert is placed on our e-newsletter (over +67 000 subscribers), and
- A client could send a Word document, and our team do the advert for your organization.
- All adverts are posted on our twitter page with over 30 700+ followers.
- For 5 adverts going up, beneficiaries will receive 10% discount (Provided that they fall under one invoice).
Please be reminded that the following user accounts do not qualify for free adverts:
- Email addresses used in the advert and in registering an NGO Pulse user account which are not that of the NGO - this includes third party e-mail such as: Yahoo, Gmail, Telkom, Mweb accounts; or of any hosting company;
- Recruitment agencies, corporates, public and government institutions’ postings even when done on behalf of a nonprofit;
- International NGOs and academic institutions’ vacancies.
We reassure you that our continues satisfactory services will only get better going forth, as this change will enable us to level-up the service we provide to our beneficiaries.