ST FRANCIS CARE CENTRE
St Francis Care Centre provides hospice and palliative care to for persons suffering from threatening and/or life limiting conditions where they will be cared for in a professional and comfortable environment whilst their physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs are catered for with care and dedication.
The St Francis Care Centre seeks to appoint an experienced Fundraiser to be based in Gauteng.
- Min of Grade 12 and fluent in written and spoken English.
- A Proven record of accomplishment in raising funds from individuals and corporates.
- Ability to organise fundraising events.
- Ability to develop and write funding proposals.
- Ability to utilize social media and webpage effectively in marketing the organisation and raising funds.
To apply, submit a CV to Secretary@stfranciscarecentre.co.za
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the St Francis Care Centre, refer to https://stfranciscarecentre.co.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies