Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments seeks to appoint Client Relationship Manager.
The purpose of this position is to provide and manage that quality services and effective social investment strategies are delivered to Tshikululu’s Fund Management clients in a manner that ensures client satisfaction. This is to be achieved through managing the implementation of client fund strategies, managing the client relationships effectively and delivering high impact social investment value. The Client Relationship Specialist is the primary interface between Tshikululu and its Fund Management clients.
- Client Fund Strategy
- Develop specific client strategies that align to and enhances clients’ social investment and business strategic objectives by facilitating and participating in strategy development meetings with relevant specialists and the Cost Accountant, engaging with clients on their needs, drafting strategies that align client needs with sector opportunities, submitting for approval and distributing within SLA.
- Implement the approved strategies by following implementation policy and procedure, measuring delivery in line with objectives, tracking progress monthly and delivering according to deadlines.
- Identify and resolve challenges that impact on the ability for client strategies to be delivered by identifying challenge, developing a solution and resolving when required.
- Evaluate and report on impact of implemented strategies by gathering required research, collating, analysing and reporting by agreed deadlines.
- Present strategy successes and failures and implement lessons learnt from other strategy implementations by developing and attending presentations, implementing lessons, sharing and tracking information and implementing improvements monthly.
- Design and implement strategies that support the Tshikululu Industry leadership and innovation strategy by implementing industry expertise and innovation into client fund management strategies, applying good practise, sourcing new information and applying insights and learning from previous experience to deliver industry leading strategies on an ongoing basis
- Qualifications and Experience
- Honours Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Commerce or similar (Master’s degree is preferred).
- 3-5 years of senior client relationship/account management experience
- A minimum of 2 years developing and implementing operational programmes and solutions in SCR, CSR or Transformation experience is required
- KEY INTERACTIONS / RELATIONSHIPS
- Client Portfolio Manager
- Specialist Services Manger
- Knowledge and Research Manager
Preference will be given to South African citizens.
Appointments will be made in line with Tshikululu’s Employment Equity plan and other required legislation.
Candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable interview travel cost or relocation cost.
We reserve the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised.
An application will not in itself, entitle the applicant to an interview.
Please ensure that you meet the above requirements before you apply.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please email your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Tshikululu Social Investments, refer to http://tshikululu.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.