Family Health International (FHI 360)
Family Health International (FHI 360) – South Africa, would like to invite authorized audit firms to submit their quotes to perform the annual statutory audit of our books of accounts for the fiscal years.
Scope of Assignment
- Perform statutory audits as required by South African law and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Plan and organize the audit, based on risk assessment, to provide satisfactory assurance that the financial statements are free of misstatement due to fraud and errors
Firms seeking to apply should be registered in South Africa and must have been in operation at least for the last 5 years. Additionally, the firm must demonstrate experience in the audit of not for profit entities and organizations with similar registration to FHI 360.
The following information should be provided:
- Certificate of incorporation/registration
- VAT Certificate
- Tax compliance certificate
- List of at least three clients within the NPO sector
- USAID specific audit experience
- Provide a brief about the firm. This must include a profile on past work done for clients within the same sector as FHI 360 and specific experience of USAID project audits
- Provide a profile of the audit services team likely to be involved in the audit process
The firm should state the methodology/approach of conducting the audits. Upon selection, the firm will be expected to provide a letter of engagement which will also highlight the basis of the auditor’s work.
The firm should provide a quote for the provision of audit services as highlighted above. This should include projected fees for the subsequent two years.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals must be received by Thursday, August 8, 2019
For more about FHI 360, refer to https://www.fhi360.org
Applications can be delivered to FHI360 Offices Block B, 333 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield Gardens, Hatfield or email: Procure_SA@fhi360.org
Deadline for the submission of applications is August 8, 2019.