JOBURG CHILD WELFARE
Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg.
Jo’burg Child Welfare seeks to appoint a Inter Country Screening Adoption Social Worker (USA) to join their Child and family unit in the Adoption Team.
- A qualified social worker
- Experience in Child Care and Protection for at least 3 - 5 years, Adoption experience added advantage
- Registered with SACSSP
- A valid driver’s licence
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work overtime
- Ability to work closely with the demands of overseas partners and overseas adopters.
- Strong commitment and positive belief in the inter country adoption program
Applications must be submitted to HR at email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal