Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities (WCAPD)
The Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities (WCAPD) is a nonprofit organisation facilitating services to people with disabilities striving towards an inclusive society in which persons with disabilities are equal and active citizens. The organisation provides governance, administrative and Social Work support to APD branches in the Western Cape.
WCAPD seeks to appoint a Social worker.
Remuneration: R198 136 per annum (Cost to company)
- Degree/diploma in Social Work
- Valid registration with the SACSSP
- Proof of payment of current professional fees at SACSSP
- Must have at least two years’ work experience as a social worker
- Valid Code B (08) drivers licence – NO CODE 10 LICENCE
- English/Afrikaans/Xhosa speaking with Afrikaans/English as a second language
- Strong administrative abilities (case management, report writing, funding proposals and progress reports, etc.)
- Experienced in case work, group work and community work
- Must be a SA Citizen
Benefits: Pension fund
Send complete CV with certified copies of supporting documentation to: email@example.com CV’s without necessary documentation will not be considered.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Enquiries: 021 555 2881 (Celista Gerber)
For more about the Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities, refer to www.wcapd.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies