Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith-Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organization) and our main focus is the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services).
The NPO also implements community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organization has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint two full time Social Workers to be based in Johannesburg and Kempton Park office.
- Applicable BA (Social work) Degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver's license and driving experience (persons with only a learner's license will not be considered and a driving test is compulsory)
- Experience in statutory work (child protection services) is essential
- Johannesburg - minimum 2 years
- Kempton Park - minimum 1 year
- To serve the specific communities that we are responsible for, applicants have to be able to understand, speak and write Afrikaans.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
TO APPLY: please visit our website at www.rata.org.za at 'CAREERS' and complete the application form. Only applications in this format will be accepted.
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered. If applicants do not hear back by the 21st August 2019, their application will not have been successful.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Rata Social Services NPC, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies