Employment Type: One year fixed term contract, with possibility of extension
Remuneration: R 29, 351, 28 Monthly
- Work in DoH PHC facilities and/or hospitals to initiate ART for eligible HIV infected clients
- Provide follow up care for patients on treatment in line with DoH HIV Management guidelines as well as FS Rainbow Seeds work plan and Facility 90-90-90 plans
- Routinely monitor performance & registers of (TB/HIV/PMTCT) programmes at facility level and provide mentorship & technical support where required
- Identify poor performing indicators, put together quality improvement (QI) plans and implement as agreed upon with the team & facilities
- Identify training needs at facility level and arrange in-service training where needed
- Use relevant M&E tools to report weekly to FS Rainbow Seeds sub-district team on number of clients initiated on ART Support facilities with implementation of I-ACT support groups and chronic treatment clubs in line with FS Rainbow Seeds’s work plan
- Form part of FS Rainbow Seeds sub-district team and provide monthly facility report to line manager (Re: ART initiation, viral load done, etc.
- A degree or diploma qualification as a Professional Nurse.
- Registration as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council.
- NIMART trained and certified as competent to work independently.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working at a clinic (PHC or CHC) facility.
- At least 1 years NIMART experience will be an advantage (NIMART training and mentorship will be provided to successful candidates that require training)
- Familiar with latest HIV Management, TB and PMTCT guidelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking skills
CVs, and copies of qualifications can be dropped off at: No 44 Wes burger street, Library House building opposite public Library, Office 410.
Or Emailed to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Please include the Job Title in the subject line
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date should assume that their application has not been successful. FSRS is an equal opportunity employer.