Tshwane Leadership Foundation
The Tshwane Leadership Foundation (TLF) is a nonprofit organisation working with churches and communities for urban transformation with a specific focus on social inclusion a process that integrates socially vulnerable people creatively and prevents displacement as much as possible.
TLF seeks to appoint a Child and Youth Care Worker for the Lerato House to be based in Pretoria.
The Lerato House is a transitional facility that provides shelter for vulnerable girls between the ages of 9 to 18 years.
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: R 3 500 Per month
Report to: Coordinator
To the purpose of the position is to realise the vision of the ministry, which is to see the whole, restored and empowered girls fulfilling their rightful places in the community. This includes the responsibility to create a stable and peaceful environment for girls in crisis, enhancing their healing and independence.
- Child and Youth Care Worker / Night House Mother for girls
- Maintain a healthy, organised and hygienic household
- Do crisis In-Take and orientation after hours
- Manage evening programs and recreational events
- Manage crisis intervention among the residents
- Supervise the general housekeeping routine
- Enhance hospitality
- Take care of young girls
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Qualified Child and Youth Care Worker / Social Auxiliary Worker
- Not having dependants that will need your attention during the nights when you are on duty
- Two years’ experience
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships
- Strong organisational skills, including task and time management, ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and work without daily supervision
To apply, submit your application with a motivational letter, and the job title as a reference to email@example.com or hand deliver it at Tshwane Leadership Foundation, 288 Burgers Park Lane, Pretoria Central
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Role deliverables are to be explained during the interview.
For more about The Tshwane Leadership Foundation, refer to tlf.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies