ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT
HEAD OF PEOPLE
INNOVATIVE HIGH-TECH NPO
REF PSA 626 CAPE TOWN
This is a very exciting opportunity to make a great impact in the field of Youth Skills Development while being part of an innovative, transforming organisation whose culture is to utilise cutting-edge technology and breaking ground initiatives to create an environment of growth, DEVELOPMENT and SKILLS within YOUTH sector.
This role as Head of People, needs an innovative and energetic visionary, who will form a crucial influence on this community-based initiative, which has the backing of global technology to provide the tools to influence the success of this initiative, while giving opportunities for youth to take ownership and “buy-in” to this “out-of-the-box” organisation. As Head of People, you will be able to identify strongly with the needs and aspirations of millennials and young team members whose energy and ideas will drive the upscaling of this enterprise over time, therefore a new, creative and innovative approach is required to undertake this Executive level role. We are looking for a well-qualified, FORMALLY QUALIFIED HUMAN RESOURCES Manager who can maximise employee growth and development within this young and energetic workforce.
The essence of this role will be:
- High level interpersonal skills combined with excellent communication and an inspirational and motivating management style.
- Geared towards managing a growing and rapidly increasing workforce across a national footprint.
- To be able to motivate, coach and promote career development, both in own team, and the young workforce, without being prescriptive and micro-managing.
- To build and protect the culture of this the team-oriented, energetic and experimental workforce in this technology driven environment
- Employee acquisition and retention through goal-based initiatives, rewards systems, and encouragement of work/life balance programmes.
- Creating a talent pipeline for future growth of the business, so internal talent is appropriately supported for advancement.
- Development of strategies for organisational and people development, and use of people tools, data and metrics to assist with the people strategies and decision-making.
- Development of all systems, for hiring, onboarding, promotion, compensation and performance management
- Development of policies and HR administrative support and record keeping, and compliance measures in relation to people management
- Able to formulate and plan all headcount design, and oversee on-boarding of new team members.
- Be able to continually explore and experiment if necessary, to challenge and embrace difference and change.
- Be able to travel to various sites across South Africa, have own car and valid driver’s licence.
- A strong understanding of the nature of an NPO, and running of this style of organisation is advantageous.
PAT STEWART of ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT has been retained to source the candidates for referral to this organisation. Therefore, if you meet these requirements, and have relevant skills, in relation to this role, please send your CV, Motivational letter and current or recent SALARY to firstname.lastname@example.org.