Centre for Communication Impact
Centre for Communications Impact is a section 21 South African entity that uses strategic communication to support public health initiatives in South Africa. The organisation is seeking to employ the services of a company to implement an out of home communication campaign in support of demand creation to augment the Government’s Treatment Surge in eThekwini.
The service provider will have extensive experience of working in these areas and have the capacity to produce high quality billboards, murals and taxi wraps, banners, maintain their quality and provide monthly reports on their continued broadcast and quality. The campaign is to be implemented from August to September 2019. The service provider will be expected to work under tight deadlines and to adapt to the needs of the campaign managers as required.
The Scope of Work for this service provider includes the following:
- Secure highly visible sites in eThekwini with a minimum of one billboard per ward in eThekwini
- Secure services of 50 branded/wrapped taxis on the busiest routes in designated wards of eThekwini
- Implement the artwork and design to the highest industry standards
- Secure a minimum of 40 sites within taverns and/or popular destinations in each designated for placement of posters and banners
- Provide monthly photographs of all campaign OOH materials
- Ensure that all materials are maintained to a high standard
Companies interested in applying for this tender should supply the following:
- Company narrative detailing the company history (include portfolio of previous work)
- Description of capacity and technical expertise, including the techniques for mural production
- Examples of out of home campaigns implemented by your company
- CVs of key staff who will be working on campaign.
- A budget to cover a minimum of 50 taxi wraps, 26 billboards, 40 tavern/popular destination
- BBEE certificate (certified copy)
- Valid tax certificate
- Three external references.
Two sets of all documents to be delivered by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th July 2019. This is a competitive tender, and the budget per campaign will not be disclosed. Please call Thato Mfundisi on 0123669300 or send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.