Khulisa Social Solutions
Khulisa Social Solutions is a national nonprofit organisation specialising in community and youth development, with an emphasis on crime prevention.
Khulisa Social Solutions seeks to appoint a Fundraiser to be based in Gauteng.
- Raise funds for our cause and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds
- Coordinate activities of volunteers and interns related to event planning and execution
- Design marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Develop and implement a digital media campaign
- Collaborate with other organisations and groups within the communities where we operate to enhance fundraising activities
- Analyse the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree
- Exemplary communication abilities and outgoing, yet poised personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven track record in raising funds for multi-million Rand projects
- Organisational abilities and attention to detail
- At least three years of fundraising experience
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure
To apply, submit a CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider the position filled.
For more about Khulisa Social Solutions, refer to www.khulisaservices.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies