Ons Plek Projects
Ons Plek Projects is a very effective Non-Profit Organisation working with female street children.
Ons Plek Projects seeks to employ a female Residential Child Care Worker, to be based in Cape Town.
Salary commensurate with experience and normal leave facilities apply.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good report writing skills in English and Xhosa/Afrikaans and evaluative ability
- Be mature and have experience with children
- Have a matric qualification
- work 12-hour shifts (e.g. day, night and weekend)
- be hands-on to supervise children (cooking, dressing, homework etc.)
- be qualified as a child care worker OR
- will have to obtain a qualification in childcare work in order to be registered at the applicant’s expense once employed
- Reside in the Cape Province
- Applicants to read website (onsplek.org.za) before applying.
This work will not suit someone who wants the latest equipment and a smart office.
The successful applicant will work in a warm, committed and organised team.
To apply, hand deliver your CV to The Director, Ons Plek Projects, 7 Malleson Road, Mowbray or email to email@example.com before the 16th of July.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applicants not contacted by Ons Plek two weeks prior to sending application/documents for an interview have been regretted.
For more about Ons Plek Projects, refer to www.onsplek.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies