Sisanda FunDaytion seeks to appoint a Funday Programme Manager, a part-time, office-based role based in Cape Town.
Purpose of the appointment is managing the Sisanda FunDaytion annual Fun Day programme and will coordinate all the logistics relating to the preparation, execution and follow-up for the individual Fun Days on a monthly basis, as well as supporting the delivery of the Youth Connect Programme.
- Planning, coordinating and finalising details for every Fun day;
- Safety & risk assessments for areas and activities taking place on the Fun day;
- Managing Funday Programme budgets, finances and admin;
- Brief and supervise the group of Activity Leaders as well as various Volunteers;
- Develop and maintain relationships with beneficiaries, donors and other stakeholders;
- Support the Youth Connect Programme in all aspects of its service delivery
- Team leader / Junior management experience;
- Creative and dynamic personality;
- Ability to work in a small team and to lead a team including volunteers;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt easily to change;
- Experience of project management in the NGO sector desirable;
- Valid SA Drivers Licence, access to own car and laptop;
- Computer literacy;
- Desire to work with disadvantaged children;
- Xhosa speaking advantageous but not essential
- An energetic person with general project management skills;
- A degree of flexibility, willing to participate in some weekend activities.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Porta
For more information about Sisanda FunDaytion, log on to http://www.sisanda.org.za/