Adonis Musati Project
The Adonis Musati Project (AMP) was formed in 2007 to assist vulnerable asylum seeker and refugee populations in Cape Town. Since then it has developed several successful community-based psycho-social interventions to assist the most marginalized and vulnerable men, women and children.
Adonis Musati Project seeks to appoint a registered Social Auxiliary Worker, to be based in Cape Town.
The purpose of the position is to provide a supportive role for the Social Workers and to ensure that vulnerable individuals and their families benefit from appropriate intervention and services.
- The Social Auxiliary Worker will be responsible for the screening and intake of new clients,
- Facilitate the information sessions for new clients,
- Recordkeeping and performing administrative tasks.
- Perform ad-hoc functions and reception duties when required.
- A recognized Social Auxiliary Work Certificate and proof of current registration with the South Africa Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP) for 2019.
- Experience and ability to working in an inter-disciplinary team.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Excel and excellent administrative skills.
- Maturity and comfortable working with refugees and asylum seekers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English.
- A valid unendorsed South African driver’s license would be beneficial.
To apply, submit your CV with the names and contact details of two recent referees to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Porta
For more about the Adonis Musati Project, refer to www.adonismusatiproject.org