Communications Advocacy Project
The Communications Advocacy Project seeks to appoint a Project Administration Consultant to be based in Johannesburg or Cape Town.
The purpose of the position is to lead, manage and oversee the administrative operations as well as the provision of efficient and effective liaise between virtual team members and our partner organisations.
- Minute-taking (including management and partner meetings) and report writing;
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the organisation’s database;
- Administration support to several consultants;
- Develop Administrative systems and actively participate in project development as needed;
- Keep informed of all project changes within procurement, logistics and administration and communicating the changes/information to staff;
- Liaise and arrange with the various consultants to maintain the progress of the project.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the office, including ordering supplies, and scheduling maintenance of the office's equipment and computers;
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and device ways to streamline processes;
- Ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information within the organisation to facilitate other business operations;
- Manage schedules and deadlines Keep abreast with all organisational changes and business developments;
- A dynamic and innovative person to join our virtual team and oversee our collective's administrative needs.
- A person with the finesse to oversee a virtual organisation's administrative needs.
- This is a remote position, preferably based in Johannesburg or Cape Town.
- The successful candidate is expected to work 2 -3 days a week.
To apply, please visit bit.do/projectadmin to submit your application. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Communications Advocacy Project, refer to www.commsadvocacy.co.za