Phakamani Foundation is a Christian non-profit micro-finance institution that empowers poor women to succeed at micro-enterprise. Our integrated programme of micro-enterprise training, group loans, and on-going support lead to income, savings, and hope for the next generation. The Foundation is a registered not-for-profit, Christian, public benefit organisation that serves people in need irrespective of race, religion, or creed.
Phakamani Foundation seeks to appoint a Project Manager to be based in White River Mpumalanga province.
Pupose of the position is to coordinate the execution of all project-related works streams, ensuring that all tasks are properly sequenced, assigned, and delivered according to project timelines; escalate risks in a timely and effective manner.
- Plan and coordinate expansion of Phakamani’s branch network
- Monitor opening of new branches
- Construct, implement and monitor the development plan for Phakamani Foundation
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Develop and manage the project plan and budget
- Ensure quality of all project deliverables by actively monitoring and enforcing quality assurance procedures
- Serve as the main point of contact for all project-related communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and moderate milestone project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide on-boarding training to project team staff and contractors, as needed
- Conduct research into new products and approaches
- Numerate university degree or equivalent
- Self-driven, detail orientated person with proven success in Project Management for at least 3 years.
- Experience working in a developmental micro-finance operation preferred but not essential
- Experience in managing dispersed operations at a senior level will be a distinct advantage
- Strong financial and administrative skills, experience and training
- A person who has demonstrated success in following a system and insisting that his/ her team does the same
- A self-motivated individual who will strive to meet the goals of the organization
- Fluent in English, a local language would be of benefit but not a requirement
- A good communicator who can handle staff and clients alike
- A person who will uphold Phakamani’s values
To apply, applications must include a concise cover letter detailing your interest in the position, your current position and salary/ or salary expectation and availability to start as well as a curriculum vitae (CV). Please also attach copies of your Matric Certificate and any tertiary qualifications that you might have received. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com. Short listed candidates will be notified by telephone
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Phakamani Foundation, refer to www.phakamanifoundation.org