SA Federation for Mental Health
The South African Federation for Mental Health (SAFMH) is an NGO that aims to coordinate, monitor and promote services for persons with intellectual disability, psychosocial disability, as well as to promote mental health and wellbeing for all South Africans.
The SAFMH seeks to appoint a Personal Assistant to be based in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the position is to ensure that the Director has excellent administrative support.
- Time/diary management
- Organise correspond and follow up on pending matters with limited direction
- Organise and record proceedings, meetings and workshops
- Assisting the National Executive Director with the execution of all tasks relevant to their role, as and when required
- Matric/ tertiary qualification in administration
- Command of written and spoken English
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience as a Personal Assistant
- Computer literacy
- Reliability, confidentiality and discretion
- Strong human relations as well as personal and interaction skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Be an organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude
- Have the multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Valid manual drivers licence, own vehicle and ability to drive
To apply, submit a CV, motivation letter stating your salary expectations and contactable referees as well as a copy of your current payslip to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you do not receive a response to your application within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the South African Federation for Mental Health, refer to www.safmh.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies