SA Federation for Mental Health
The South African Federation for Mental Health (SAFMH) is an NGO that aims to coordinate, monitor and promote services for persons with intellectual disability, psychosocial disability, as well as to promote mental health and wellbeing for all South Africans.
The SAFMH seeks to appoint a Bookkeeping Intern to be based in Johannesburg.
This is a fixed-term contract position for a period of six months.
The salary paid is a basic entry-level salary suitable for an internship.
The purpose of the position is to provide support to the Business Development and Operations Office of SAFMH
- Assists with procurement procedures
- Assists with payment processes
- Capture finance data
- Finance administration
- Assistance with administration and/or operational tasks as required
- Matric and a tertiary qualification from a college or university in accounting/bookkeeping
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Computer literacy with regards to Microsoft Office
- Pay attention to detail
- People’s skills and the willingness to work in a team
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle would be an advantage
- Candidates residing in/around Randburg would be preferred
To apply, submit your CV, motivation letter stating your salary expectations and contactable referees to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you do not receive a response to your application within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the South African Federation for Mental Health, refer to www.safmh.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies