Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith-Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). The NPO also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified programme managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint a Programme Manager to be based in Gauteng.
- Kempton Park
Salary: According to years’ managerial experience
This is a full-time contract position.
- Applicable BA Social Work degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Minimum of six years statutory experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Preferably a minimum of one year supervising co-workers
- Ability to function optimally under pressure
- Residing in the East Rand or willing to relocate
- Computer literate and strong administrative skills
- Have a valid driver's licence (persons with only a learner's licence will not be considered and a driving test is compulsory)
Only applications in this format will be accepted.
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
If you have not heard back from us by 2 July 2019, your application will have been unsuccessful.
For more about Rata Social Services, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies