HOPE Africa is a social development organisation of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa (ACSA) that works within the six (6) countries in Southern Africa.
HOPE Africa seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to be based in Cape Town.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of three (3) months.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for effective day to day monitoring and data management processes that will support the implementation of a Community Response project.
- University degree in public health, administration, social sciences or related field
- Qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation is preferred
- Experience working with USAID/PEPFAR funded programmes
- Minimum three-year experience working in data capturing, report writing within the NGO sector
- Experience in working on databases (online beneficial)
- Report-writing skills
- Communication skills
- Human resources - performance management and monitoring skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills, including being a team player
- Demonstrate a strong professional attitude and behaviour at all times
- Problem-solving skills
- Logical thinking, analytical thinking
- Three or more years’ experience in project monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in managing a team
- Valid driver’s license
- Police clearance certificate
To apply, submit a cover letter motivating your application, a detailed CV (max three pages) with three contactable referees, copies of your qualifications and police clearance certificate to email@example.com Clearly mark the subject line Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
No late applications are accepted.
Should you not hear from HOPE Africa within two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
HOPE Africa reserves the right to not make an appointment.
For more about HOPE Africa, refer to www.hopeafrica.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies