The anticipated USAID-funded Attain & Sustain 95-95-95, Prevent New Infections and Reach all Populations for Epidemic Control (ASPIRE) will be designed to, over 5 years, reduce HIV incidence and AIDS-related mortality in pursuit of epidemic control in Eswatini in alignment with GKoE's vision of an AIDS-free generation by 2022 and the National Multisectoral HIV and AIDS Strategic Framework 2018-2022.
Position is contingent upon receipt of donor funding and will be based in Eswatini.
- Provide overall management, guidance and coordination of contract and grant activities.
- Take lead in the interpretation of funding regulation to ensure that all FHI 360 Eswatini policies and procedures and Federal Government and other Funder contracting requirements are met for sub-agreement and subcontracting activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field and 7 - 9 years relevant experience; OR MSc./MBA with 5 - 7 years relevant experience in an NGO setting.
- Relevant software skills to include spreadsheet and data base software and Management Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of donor (USAID, CDC, DFID, GFATM) contract and grant agencies are required.
Interested candidates may apply via firstname.lastname@example.org , please make sure to put position applying for as title as email subject not later than 15th July 2019.
Go to FHI 360’s Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter to register online, and to submit CV/resume and cover letter including salary requirements
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For detailed information, please visit our employment webpage at www.fhi360.org
FHI 360 does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview