Khulisa Social Solutions
Khulisa Social Solutions is a national nonprofit organisation specialising in community and youth development, with an emphasis on crime prevention.
Khulisa Social Solutions seeks to appoint a Social Worker to be based in Gauteng Province.
Salary is negotiable.
- Coordinate, implement and administer the Diversion Programme
- Provide Social Work Services
- Build Stakeholder relationships
- Provide detailed reports
- Monitor and evaluate services
- Must be registered with the Council for Social Service Professions
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Social Work required
- Valid driver's license
To apply, submit a CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider the position filled.
For more about Khulisa Social Solutions, refer to www.khulisaservices.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies