The Imibala Trust
The Imibala Trust is a registered NPO working with School-age children deeply affected by impoverished circumstances, offers a programme that makes a substantial and measurable difference to the children's present and future lives.
The Imibala Trust seeks to appoint a Data Capturer and Administrator to be based in Somerset West, Cape Town.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
This is a full day position.
- Capture data of various programmes on the computerised data system
- Capture data of invoices and stock issued on the computerised data system
- Compare data captured on one system with another system to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Scan all hard copy documents relating to the various programmes
- Rename, save and file scanned documents into specific folders on the IT-system
- File all hard copy documents
- Assist the stock department with various tasks within this department
- Valid Grade 12 certificate
- Tertiary education relating to the position
- Fully competent to speak and write in English
- Experienced in administrating database and cloud database deployment
- Experienced in maintaining and developing a database
- Experienced in Pastel Partner (stock)
- Experienced in Zoho
- Data capturing experience
- Experience in a stock environment
- Must be a motivated and positive person who has a passion for administration, data and systems
- Organised and strong personal drive
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to work pro-actively
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Own transport required
To apply, submit your CV with contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
The Imibala Trust reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For more about The Imibala Trust, refer to www.imibala.com
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies