Abraham Kriel Bambanani
Abraham Kriel Childcare (AKC) is a registered NPO that provides both residential care and community services within Gauteng. AKC focuses on providing shelter, care, rehabilitation, and skills development for children and youth, who have been subjected to trauma, abuse, molestation, poverty, HIV/AIDS and neglect.
AKC seeks to appoint a Manager Finance and Administration Manager, to be based in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional, comprehensive financial information to the organisation as well as the business units and to oversee the administrative function of the company. Responsible for all functions relating to the recording and control of financial assets; efficient control over non-financial assets; the management of assets; management of Information Technology; and management of the AKB administration. Functions as company secretary.
- Prepare multi-divisional budget and consolidation thereof
- Prepare and interpret management accounts
- Prepare accounting pack for external auditing
- Prepare tax (PAYE, VAT, Income tax returns)
- Perform duties as company secretary
- Manage fixed and current assets
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Pastel accounting a requirement
- Microsoft Office (Extensive Excel proficiency a requirement)
- Proficiency in Pastel payroll
- Organising and planning skill
- An appropriate postgraduate tertiary qualification in accounting
- Minimum of five years of financial officer experience
- Well developed, proven managerial skills
- Sufficient fluency in English
- Sufficient knowledge in respect of Information Technology
- A valid driver’s license
To apply, submit a CV with application forms to email@example.com
Application forms can be requested via email or downloaded from our website:www.abrahamkriel.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Abraham Kriel Childcare, refer to www.abrahamkriel.org