Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith-Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). The NPO also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified programme managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint three Social Workers to be based in South Africa:
- Applicable BA (Social work) Degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver's licence (persons with only a learner's licence will not be considered and a driving test is compulsory)
- Experience in statutory work (child protection services) is highly recommended
- Must be Afrikaans speaking for the Johannesburg and Potchefstroom offices
To apply visit the organisations website at www.rata.org.za at 'careers' and complete the application form.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only applications in this format will be accepted.
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
If applicants do not receive feedback by the 4th of June 2019, their application will not have been successful.
For more about Rata Social Services, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies