Working alongside South African partners to build a more secure, democratic, and prosperous South Africa
The Public Affairs Section of the Embassy announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out or support our programs, which include, but are not limited to educational, vocational and cultural exchanges.
We also invite proposals for small grants for programs that will provide South African audiences with current, accurate information and opportunities for increased understanding of U.S. policies, government, society, history, and culture.
Open for Application
- Hackathons for SA: Digital Solutions for Real-World Challenges: (Closing May 31)
- Go green on campuses and in surrounding communities: An exchange for South African and American undergraduate students (Closing May 31)
- Promoting Volunteerism and Community Engagement: Program to connect people who want to volunteer with relevant institutions (Closing May 31)
- Linking Cities in the U.S. and South Africa: exchange program for mayors and municipal leaders (Closing May 31)
- Black History Month Performance Program 2020: Staging a four-week run of a play that addresses the African-American experience (Closing May 31)
- Protecting SA heritage & reducing demand for wildlife (Closing May 31)
- Becoming A Responsible Consumer of Media: Implementing a series of workshops, lectures & media campaigns (Closing May 31)
- Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement: Outlining our funding priorities and the procedures for submitting funding requests (Closing July 15)
Please visit our website for more information and documentation
Click here for our website