CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation is one of the leading and most diverse international civil society networks, with members and partners in more than 100 countries and a staff of 35 people from over 20 countries. CIVICUS implements a range of programmatic activities focusing on strengthening civil society and its role in governance and development worldwide. It also serves as a convener of global civil society leaders through its annual World Assembly.
CIVICUS seeks to appoint a Human Resource Administrator will, to be based in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the position is the overall guidance of the Human Resource Generalist the HR Administrator will provide day to day administrative support to the human resource team. This will include, but not limited to recruitment and selection, HR reporting, payroll, HR system management and responding to staff queries on HR policies and procedures.
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Organisational Development and/or Organisational/Industrial Psychology or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a similar capacity within an HR or Recruitment function
- Proven administration and organisation skills
- IT skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience of maintaining an HR/OD Management Information System
- Experience in providing logistics support to training events, meetings, and conferences.
To apply, submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should comprise of:
- A full CV, including educational and professional qualifications, a full employment history showing the more significant positions, responsibilities held, and relevant achievements
- A covering note of not more than 1 page outlining your motivation for applying for the role
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Click here for a full Job Description
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date to schedule interviews.
Due to high volumes of applications received, should you not have received feedback on your application within three weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time.
For more about CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation, refer to www.civicus.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies