Just Share NPC
Just Share NPC is a nonprofit shareholder activism and responsible investment organisation. We promote investor power for a fairer South Africa. Just Share uses advocacy, engagement and activism to support active ownership and responsible investment to drive good corporate citizenship by South African listed companies. The Organisations work focuses on three key ESG issues, and the intersection between them: inequality, climate change and diversity and transformation.
Just Share seeks to appoint an Office Administrator, to be based in Cape Town.
Salary: R180 000 to R220 000 (total cost to company)
The purpose of the position is front office management, general administrative and event management support, and basic financial management.
- Front office management and providing first point of contact for Just Share’s diverse range of stakeholders
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director
- Provide administrative support to the wider team including in relation to:
- Travel arrangements
- Event and meeting planning
- Database management, record-keeping and filing
- Manage office supplies and maintenance
- Ensure compliance with donor grant contracts
- Assist with general financial record-keeping
- Generally, support the effective operation of Just Share’s office, programmes and events, and our objective of advocating for a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable economy
- A minimum of three years’ relevant work experience
- Communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Confident, flexible and responsible
- Record-keeping skills, an eye for detail and ability to multi-task
To apply, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email subject line “JS2/2019: Office administrator”:
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter setting out your skills and relevant experience, as well as why you want to work at Just Share; and
- One recent written reference
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Just Share strives to reflect South Africa’s racial, cultural and gender diversity within its staff complement.
Candidates from historically disadvantaged or marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more about Just Share, refer to justshare.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies