CAPE MENTAL HEALTH
Cape Mental Health, a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to employ a Mechanic, to be based in Cape Town.
This is a one year contract
- Repair and service of approximately 30 light and medium size vehicles of Cape Mental Health
- Plan and initiate regular preventative maintenance of the fleet to circumvent costly break-downs
- Set up network of costs effective and high quality automotive parts procurement links to ensure parts availability at short notice to minimize vehicle downtime
- Prioritise breakdown repairs as directed by the Administration Manager in support of all projects
- Flexible availability to accommodate urgent breakdowns
- Ability to work independently
- A trade tested Petrol / Diesel Mechanic
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in vehicle mechanical repairs and servicing
- Ability to repair and service fleet that consists of petrol and diesel cars such as TATA’s, Nissan’s, Toyota and 22 seaters such as Mercedes brands
- Output and quality driven with creative ideas on how to save costs
- Ability to do root cause problem solving to eliminate future repairs
- Experience to set up and maintain a regular vehicle preventative maintenance system to minimize costly repairs
- Honesty and Integrity
- Accommodating and supportive
- Valid driver’s licence in support of above
To apply, submit your CV with contactable references to Willemien Buys Administration Department to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to Cape Mental Health Head Office, 22 Ivy Road, Observatory Cape Town.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Phone 021 447 9040
For more about Cape Mental Health, refer to www.cmh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies