The Open Circle, Maitland, Cape Town
The Open Circle is a Home for adults with Intellectual Disability and challenging behaviour.
The Open Circle seeks to appoint a Female Caregiver to be based in Cape Town.
salary is R4500 per month
- Must be between the ages of 25 to 40 years
- Must be fit, working on feet most of the day
- Matric and Homebased care certificate must be certified and included in the CV
- Minimum of one year experience working as a caregiver with persons with Disabilities or Old age homes, preferable psychiatry
- Must work well within a team
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
The position is in Cape Town, no applications out of province will be accepted.
Applicants will be expected to undergo a criminal clearance check at their own expense.
The position will be shift work and do not offer any benefits
For more about The Open Circle, refer to opencircle.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies