Living Hope is a Christian based nonprofit organisation that strives to bring hope and break despair.
Living Hope seeks to appoint a Programme Manager for its Harvest Training Initiative programme, to be based in South Africa.
The purpose of the Programme Manager is to lead and develop the Harvest Training Initiative programme, its staff and students as a sustainable faith based, non-profit ministry of Living Hope.
- Organisational Leadership provided to achieve the vision and strategic objectives of Harvest Training Initiative Programme
- Develop a fundraising strategy in conjunction with the Operations Committee to make the Harvest Training Initiative programme a viable entity
- A stimulating and inspiring work environment established to enable a content and productive staff (employees, volunteers and students) to contribute individually and as a team, towards the achievement of the Harvest Training Initiative programmes strategic objectives
- Appropriately manage resources to ensure self-sustainability of the Harvest Training Initiative programme
- Spiritual Ministry provided to staff and students
- Agricultural degree / diploma or related qualification
- Minimum of three years’ experience in management within an agricultural environment
- Pastoral and/or missions experience advantageous
- Communication skills fluent in English and one other language
- Proven leadership and people management experience in a medium sized organisation/ NGO
- Proven experience and skills in planning for, organising and managing all aspects of a business
- Proven experience in viable farm development and implementation
- A working knowledge of finance and accounting, sufficient to understand and manage the business with all its portfolios
- Well-developed analysing and decision making skills
- Desire to share Jesus with others
- A strategic relationship builder (stakeholders) and a team builder (employees and students) who will build and enhance capacity in the organisation
- Diplomatic and persuasive with people
- Computer literate
- Valid driver’s licence
To apply, submit your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Living Hope, refer to www.livinghope.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies