Badisa Trio is a registered nonprofit organisation with a mandate to act according to the Children’s Act, Act 38 of 2005 to protect vulnerable children. The organisation renders child protection services in the following areas: Bellville, Durbanville, Brackenfell, Kraaifontein, Scottsdene and Fisantekraal.
Badisa Trio seeks to appoint Social Workers, to be based in Cape Town.
A competitive salary is offered and 24 days’ annual leave
- Diploma or degree in Social Work
- Proof of registration and the South African Council for Social Service Professional
- Proof of clearance against part B of the Child Protection Register
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English, indicate both on application
- Knowledge and skills in respect of child protection work in a statutory arena
To apply, submit your CV to Mrs J Beukes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you received no feedback by 24 May 2019 your application was unsuccessful.
For more about Badisa Trio, refer to www.badisatrio.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies