Treatment Action Campaign
TAC engages in monitoring, advocacy and campaigning within the health system to ensure that every person with HIV, TB co-infection and STI's has access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care and support services to live a healthy life.
To ensure that the provincial office is hygienically clean and tidy. Offer administration and support the office during times of workshops, meetings, and capture membership information on the M&E system.
1. Perform office-cleaning functions
- keeping the kitchen areas clean and tidy at all times so that health and safety standards are adhered to; cleaning dirty cups, glasses, jugs, plates etc. from all the offices and meeting rooms so that these are tidy at all times.
- Cleaning, dusting & polishing of furniture, vacuum & cleaning carpets, washing of windows, polishing & sweeping of floors.
2. Discarding of waste materials
- Emptying and washing waste bins or similar containers, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
3. Assistance with catering and preparing for workshops and meetings
- In liaison with the National Manager, arrange catering menu for events, meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Prepare light meals and organize refreshments for event when needed.
4. Administrative support
- In absence of Receptionist support with answering the phone, and any other duties assigned by the National Manager.
- Meet and greet of visitors.
- Data capture work on the membership system and other M&E capturing as assigned by the National Manager.
- Assist with the filing of admin and finance documents.
- Assist with record keeping of printer readings.
- Assist in providing tea or refreshments for visitors.
- Managing postage, mail and couriers.
- Matric certificate.
- Proficiency in English and at least one other SA language.
- Have cleaning experience and be capable of carrying out the physical aspects of the position.
- Sufficient knowledge of cleaning and hygienically proven products, which will not harm or cause damage.
- Sufficient knowledge on how to use cleaning machines, i.e. washing machine, vacuum cleaners.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.
The closing date for all applications is the 23 April 2019.
To apply, submit your cover letter, detailed CV, copy of a valid driver’s license, matric certificate, qualifications and 3 contactable references by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Treatment Action Campaign is guided by principles of employment equity; women and people with disability are encouraged to apply