Gauteng Children's Rights Committee
Gauteng Children’s Rights Committee (GCRC) is a nonprofit organisation established in 1999, initially as a provincial structure of the National Children’s Rights Committee (NCRC). GCRC acquired its independent legal status from NCRC in 2004. GCRC’s main objective is to promote and protect the rights of children in Gauteng.
GCRC seeks to appoint a Social Auxiliary Worker, to be based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Salary: R 8000 per month
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Training in Social Auxiliary work with one to two years’ experience in community outreach
- Valid driver’s license (you are eligible to apply if your driver’s license is valid and you can drive. If you have a driver’s license but you cannot drive, please do not bother to apply. The Organisation does test short listed candidates)
- Valid Registration with SACSSP
- Proficiency in African Languages
To apply, submit your CV to The Executive Director: email@example.com
For enquiries call: Thandeka 011 484 1928
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information about GCRC, refer to http://gcrc.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies