The Love Trust is a nonprofit organisation which has been established to serve underprivileged children and their communities.
The Trust seeks to appoint a Marketing Specialist to be based in Midrand.
This position is on a permanent full-time position.
- Effectively maintain the Love Trust membership base
- Market Research and Fundraising support
- Effectively market The Love Trust using Social Media, i.e. website, Facebook, Twitter
- Ensure consistency and compliance of The Love Trust Brand Material
- Effective Marketing events
- Effective Media Liaison
- Effectively engage with donors
- Solid MS Excel experience
- Previous administrative and marketing experience
- Sensitive with confidential information
- Have good telephonic communication experience
- Social media exposure
- Written and verbal English communication skills to write letters, articles for print, on-line / web / social media and newsletter publications
- Creativity, assertive
- Project management / event management skills
- Be dedicated, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure
- Own reliable transport, and be prepared to use own transport for business purposes and remunerated at the given Love Trust kilometre rate
- RSA citizen or valid work permit
To apply, submit your CV, three contactable referees to email@example.com and quote Marketing Specialist in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only applications meeting the requirements will be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more about Love Trust, refer to www.lovetrust.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies