Sizakala Wellness Counsellors
Sizakala Wellness Counsellors (S.W.C) is a nonprofit organisation run by qualified mental health practitioners. We aim to provide psychological well-being and emancipate individuals within their respective communities. We focus on the psychological development and empowerment of youths, specifically those in disadvantaged communities.
SWC seeks to appoint English Tutors to be based in South Africa.
Salary: Stipend will be offered
The purpose of the position is to provide Standard English lessons to a group of young learners in Hammanskraal. The English tutors will work for 3 days in a week for a total of 6 hours. The tutors will be teaching Learners that range from grades 3-7 and will be running the classes from 3pm-5pm. The aim of this project is to make sure that the students can read, write and comprehend English effectively. A stipend will be paid towards the successful candidates.
- Preparing for face to face classes
- Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
- Design review assessments and tests for the students
- Abid by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
- Bachelor's or equivalent(Required)
- Minimum of one year of English teaching experience
- Patient and can manage having classes with any age group
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Confident, speak, read and write in English well
- Required minimum number of hours: at least two hours per day
- Tutor should be able to speak Tswana
- Valid drives licence and mobile are preferable
To apply, submit CV, cover letter and references to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
NB: people residing in Pretoria or Hammanskraal are preferred.
No chancers. If you have applied and have not received a response in a week, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more about, Sizakala Wellness Counsellors refer to www.wellnesscounsellors.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies