Kungwini Welfare Organisation
Kungwini Welfare Organisation (KWO) is a registered nonprofit organisation for adults with disabilities and is situated in the East of Pretoria. The organisation manages the Paul Jung nickel Home, the Kungwini Children's Home, the Kungwini Early Learning Centres as well as Community Development Projects and Social Work.
Kungwini Welfare Organisation seeks to appoint a Registered Nurse to be based in Pretoria.
This is a part-time, night shift position
- All general nursing duties
- Supervise and control the care of the patients
- Manage and administration of medication
- Arrange doctors or clinic appointments
- Deal with patients’ family
- Record keeping
- Registered at the SANC
- Experience in Geriatrics and with Disabled patients
- Afrikaans speaking
- Good health both physical and Psychological
To apply, submit a detailed CV with contact number and email address to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Registered Nurse Night Shift Hours: Tuesday till Monday. Every second week
18:00pm to 07:00am