Girls and Boys Town South Africa
Established in 1958, Girls and Boys Town (GBT) is a national nonprofit organisation that runs proven and successful programmes to strengthen vulnerable youth. Through a combination of interventions, we on average, assist between 16 000 to 20 000 beneficiaries a year. GBT core focus is to remove the obstacles and barriers that prevent children from finding their light and helping them to Shine.
Girls and Boys Town seeks to appoint a Child and Youth Care Worker to be based in Western Cape.
Salary: The remuneration package includes substantial benefits
- Grade 12/ Matric and a Child and Youth Care qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with adolescent youth, in a similar residential environment
- Available to respond to youth needs on a 24hours availability basis
- Live-in on campus
- A valid code 10 driver’s and PDP license practised driver
- Bilingual (additional traditional language advantageous)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Being adaptable and flexible
- Registration with SACSSP
- Child Protection Register clearance
To apply, kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Girls and Boys Town, refer to www.girlsandboystown.org.za