ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT
DEPUTY CEO AND RESOURCE DEVELOPER
SERVICE DRIVEN NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION
This prominent organisation, has been servicing the Blind and partially sighted community in the Cape Town region for over 90 years. They are a vibrant leader in the training, education and development of blind and visually impaired individuals, providing a high-tech environment where many Students and Beneficiaries attend a variety of courses each year to re-align themselves after losing their sight. Although there is partial funding from Government, this is insufficient to provide the correct needs to maintain, grow and provide good services in such a facility, and to keep abreast of new technologies in this sector.
This position is a key role in not only providing sound management and leadership, but has a core function of Fund Development from Corporates, Bequests, Trusts and Foundations, and the visibility and presence of the Organisation across all relevant avenues.
The requirements to be successful in this role are:-
- A highly self-motivated and energetic individual, who has a minimum of eight years of management and fundraising expertise.
- A proven record of initiating and building successful relationships with all donor sectors
- A solid background in a senior level of management and organisational leadership in the Non-profit sector and a sound understanding of this style of organisation in the service field.
- Able to assist the CEO with building the Brand and developing and executing a clear PR strategy to uphold visibility of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, in English and Afrikaans, as well as strong writing capacity in terms of proposals, grant applications and donor reporting.
- Excellent networking capacity in both the donor sector, Government and potential partners and stakeholders.
- Management of the quarterly newsletter, social media and website presence with the help of relevant staff.
- Assisting with the daily Operations and running of the organisation and its policies
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Own Transport and valid driver’s licence.
PAT STEWART of ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT has been retained to source the selected candidates for referral to this organisation.
Therefore, in order to assess correctly if you meet these requirements, and have relevant skills, in this arena, please send your CV, Motivational letter and current or recent SALARY to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH NPO AND FUNDRAISING EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
CANDIDATES FROM THE WESTERN CAPE WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE