AMANDLA EduFootball (AMANDLA) is a South African nonprofit organisation with programme sites in Gauteng and the Western Cape. AMANDLA’s mission is to create safe spaces that bring together the power of football and learning to empower youth and change lives.
AMANDLA EduFootball seeks to appoint a Partnership and Fundraising Officer, to be based in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the position is to is to implement AMANDLA’s diverse range of fundraising and partnership activities and projects to grow the organisation’s overall income.
- Meet all fundraising targets and timelines
- Identify and engage with new funding and partner opportunities across different sectors
- Complete fundraising applications and concept notes
- Deliver on partnership responsibilities as per agreements (Reports, Events etc.)
- Coordinate events and activities implemented jointly with partners
- Maintain and update Customer Relationship Management software (Salesforce)
- Support Directors with any fundraising related activities
- Grade 12
- University Bachelor Degree in Public Relations/Fundraising/Communication/Event Management/Business and other related fields
- Computer Skills Microsoft Office
- Copywriting skills (concise and creative)
- Event management and coordination skills
- Interpersonal skills with confidence to develop relationships (Persuasive and motivational communicator; enthusiastic networker)
- Strong service attitude
- English Language skills (Other South African languages an advantage)
- Experience working in Fundraising or Communications or PR of advantage
- Experience managing key accounts in the corporate sector of advantage
- Passion for realising young people’s potential and changing lives
- Ability to travel within South Africa