MES Cape Town
Adult & Youth Training & Employability Rehabilitation
Cape Town Northern Suburbs
MES Cape Town is looking for a dynamic, qualified individual that can establish MES Cape Town’s skills training capacity and manage & develop the employment rehabilitation programme (GROW).
Main responsibilities will be:
- Building new relationships with key stakeholders in the community to the benefit of the homeless and unemployed participants in our Job Rehabilitation and Training programmes.
- Developing the operations, content and quality of the GROW programme.
- Developing the courses and curriculum of appropriate skills training courses to be offered to unemployed youth and adults.
- The individual must be passionate about working with the homeless and vulnerable people in the community, and must be able to work with a team that wants to bring about positive change regardless of all the challenges faced.
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- Minimum 2 years OT experience
- Experience in the non-profit sector preferable
- Management experience preferable
- Certification preferable as a trainer, invigilator or moderator
- Code 08 / Code B license
- Strong administrative, reporting and communication skills
- Computer literate (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Ability to build relationships with various role players in the community
Salary package R17 535 Cost to Company, plus an eventual possibility of commission on training courses provided. Generous leave & study leave.
Please visit www.mes.org.za or e-mail Lilly Franks for an application form that must accompany your CV: email@example.com Both CV & application form must be submitted for the position.
Closing date: 25 March 201