Muscular Dystrophy Foundation of South Africa - Gauteng branch
The Muscular Dystrophy Foundation of South Africa (MDF) is a nonprofit organisation that supports people affected by muscular dystrophy and neuromuscular disorders.
Muscular Dystrophy Foundation of South Africa National Office seeks to appoint a General Manager to be based in Florida Park, Johannesburg.
- Strategic planning and vision of the organisation
- Maintain information database
- Creating awareness of the organisation
- Financial management
- General office administration
- Human Resource management and development
- NQF 7 qualification
- A Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a managerial position
- South African Citizen with valid drivers’ license
- Experience in the NPO sector will be an advantage
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not received a response by 5 April 2019, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the MDF, refer to www.mdsa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies