Common Good Foundation
Common Good is a faith-based, not-for-profit organisation working in a range of communities. The Organisation is passionate about addressing issues of social justice that challenge our city. Common Good seeks to make a positive and lasting impact in the areas of early life, education and employment, so that individuals and communities across Cape Town can build brighter futures for themselves.
The Zanokhanyo Network (TZN) is Common Good’s employment initiative. We offer transformative job readiness training that empowers the unemployed with the confidence, skills and resources they need to obtain meaningful work.
Common Good seeks to appoint a Recruitment Administrator, to be based in Cape Town.
- Respond to queries from employers in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Clarify details on the opportunities with external employers
- Load employer information onto CRM system, SalesForce
- Coordinate and assist with administration for face to face and/or telephonic interviews and/or assessments on behalf of the employers
- Track employer interaction and feedback and input all data on SalesForce
- Coordinate and manage all graduate opportunities communication such as regular SMS’s, email check ins, invitations to graduate events, placement opportunities, CV updates and employment tracking
- Search database and match graduates to opportunities
- Make initial contact and screen candidates suitable for available opportunities
- Ensure effective follow up on opportunities and graduate placements
- Capture all placement data on SalesForce
Tracking and reporting
- Manage all graduate opportunities and Employer databases, ensuring that they are kept up to date and accurate
- Provide information for regular reporting needs
- Provide general administration support to the opportunities team as required, including but not limited to filing, answering the telephone, scanning, photocopying, purchases and emails
Communication and opportunities support
- Communicate new opportunities and relevant information, ensuring that these are made available to graduates through various communications channels
- Ensure CV’s are screened and well-presented based on TZN standards
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Administration or Human Resources or similar
- Minimum of three years related experience recruitment administration / recruitment agency
- Employer/client relationship management
- Proficient in CRM systems essential
- Computer literate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Google Suits and SalesForce (preferable)
- Willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of Common Good is essential
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written
- Ability to match graduates into an organisation (screening CV’s and matching those to specific job requirements)
- Consistent and proactive approach to following-up and keeping record
- Ability to listen and take proper job orders
- Ability to give sound advice to Employers if need be
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients
- Ability to adapt your communication style depending on Employer’s or graduate’s needs
- Time management - know how to shift priorities based on deadlines and levels of importance
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and think on your feet
- Able to maintain confidentiality where required
- Attention to detail focused
- Have the desire and skills to build and maintain effective relationships with Employers and graduates
- Technologically sound
- Ability to generate and interpret data into reports
- Dependable and reliable
- Willingness to go above and beyond when urgent situations arise without any complaints or hesitation
- Approachable and trustworthy
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals and teams
- Mature and responsible attitude towards work with the ability to take ownership of outcomes
To apply, please send a motivational cover letter, your CV and two recent work references to Stacey Calvert firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Note this is not an HR position.
Indicate the position title in the subject line.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment.
Applicants who fail to meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified from consideration.
Applicants who do not receive a reply within one month of submission should deem their application to have been unsuccessful.
Common Good reserves the right not to fill the position.
For more about Common Good, refer to www.commongood.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies