Mould Empower Serve
Mould Empower Serve (MES) is a Christian organisation giving services to the community.
MES seeks to appoint an Occupational Therapist - Adult Manager, to be based in Johannesburg.
Salary: R20 442.50 cost to company
The purpose of the position is to manage the shelters and the staff within the programme, manage and give advice on the development of GROW participants and clients in the shelters, partner with the assessment centre in ensuring that certain activities and goals are accomplished. Ensure individual development in GROW participants and staff and review the treatments periodically, evaluate progress and make changes to the intervention as needed.
- Have strategic planning sessions with the staff to plan and evaluate the activities of the project
- Implement the plans as drafted at the annual Bosberaad
- Develop and establish strategic business partners for the organisation and the project.
- Develop and use strategic OT partners and referral partners to effectively implement the OT related functions and training (exit) partners for GROW
- Evaluate the GROW participant’s conditions and needs
- Monthly Case Conference meetings to discuss the progress of clients
- Monthly project meetings to discuss the operations and as well as therapeutic projects/targets/activities of the project
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Relevant tertiary qualification
- Three years working experience
- Drivers Licence
- Microsoft Office
- Previously working for an NGO would be an advantage
- Compassion for people
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Reporting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Only SA citizens will be considered for this position
To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Mould Empower Serve, refer to www.mes.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies