Global Girl Media SA
Global Girl Media SA a Johannesburg based NGO dedicated to empowering young women in the skills of citizen journalism, television, new media is looking for a Programme Director.
Closing date of application: 1st April 2019
Start date of Position: 25th May 2019
Position: Programme Director of Global Girl Media
Purpose: To manage GGMSA including fundraising, liaison with partners; oversight of Training Programme and staff;
Salary: Salary is negotiable.
- Co ordinate and manage the selection of candidates for the programme.
- Assess needs of candidates to ensure relevant and adequate skills and personal development.
- Create a future strategy for the organization.
- Identify and engage with partners and stakeholders.
- Create a financial strategy and drive fundraising plan.
- Oversee training strategy and ensure its implementation.
- Monitor and Evaluate all Training Programmes countrywide.
- Ensure regular reporting to partners and donors.
- Oversight of financial management of organization.
- Setting up a production entity as a profit making centre.
- Liaison and Reporting to Board.
- Hiring adjunct professionals, mentors to facilitate Training.
- BA Degree or equivalent OR Five years experience in Media/Media Training/NGO Management.
- Valid driver’s license with car.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in management.
- Experience and knowledge of media sector; print, broadcast,digital media.
- Proven Fundraising experience.
- Experience in youth development or NGO sector.
- Experience in creating or growing an organization.
- Writing skills: Report writing; proposal writing skills.
- Strategic Partnership Management.
- Good Presentation skills.
This position reports to The Board of GGMSA.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR APPLICATIONS TO Ms Bridget Pickering/0728971898/email: email@example.com
All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, detailed CV and two traceable references.