Marsh Memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint Senior Child and Youth Care Workers, to be based in Rondebosch, Cape Town.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Diploma in Child and Youth Care Work
- Current Registration with SACSSP
- Child Protection Register clearance
- Valid Driver’s licence with PDP
- Four years’ experience in a residential CYCC
- Previous experience in a supervisory position or managing people preferable
To apply, submit your CV with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to www.westerncape.gov.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies