Dream for Life Africa
Dream for Life Africa (DLA) is a nonprofit organisation that seeks to uplift disadvantaged communities by empowering the youth. In this era of high unemployment levels, The Organisation provides a platform for unemployed young people especially graduates to gain valuable experience by doing community development work. The organisation primarily focus on online and face-to-face tutoring at high school level, mentorship programme for tertiary students, career guidance and career awareness programmes and leadership development.
DLA seeks to appoint Interns, to be based in Johannesburg.
- Assist with gathering data on various issues
- Implementing research findings through events such as activations
- Write reports
- Assist with evaluation and monitoring processes
- Assist in events planning
- Attend DLA meetings and events
- Correspondence with DLA partners
- A Bachelor’s degree in any social sciences related field
- Computer literate
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
To apply, submit a two pages CV and a one page motivation letter to email@example.com under subject write: DLA Internship Programme 2019
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application- NGO Pulse Portal
For enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp message on 081 4370 340.
Note that there is no payment for this role.
For more about Dream for Life Africa refer to www.dreamforlifeafrica.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies